A space to study and practice languages.
Welcome to the Language HUB
The Language HUB was created as a space for the university community to learn and practice languages. The Language HUB works as a self-access space, meaning that users decide how and what to work on to support their learning processes. Users have both physical and virtual materials at their disposal, as well as the accompaniment of tutors and advisers who can make suggestions, resolve doubts, provide materials, and, in general, mediate the learning and practice of the language at interest.
We invite you to click on the following image in order to find out more about the Language HUB:
- Online exercises and other resources
- Movies, documentaries and TV series
- Books and magazines
- Preparation material for the TOEFL and other certification exams.
- Writing Help Desk: English and Spanish composition advice
- Tutoring program to support language learning (see schedule below)
- Conversation Club (see schedule)
- Exams (placement, proficiency exams, TOEFL drill and verification exam).
Advising & Tutoring Program (Programa de Asesorías y Tutorías - PAT)
Conversation Club Guidelines